Dill Pickle Dip Recipe
Tina Verrelli – epicuricloud.com
- 1 (8-ounce) package Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced dill
- 1 cup finely chopped dill pickles (I like to use the refrigerated type pickles)
- 1-2 tablespoons pickle juice (from jar)
You can mix with a hand mixer w/turbo beaters or a stand mixer w/flex edge beater.
I have made with both my KitchenAid Hand Mixer and my KitchenAid Stand Mixer.
First mix the cream cheese until it is very smooth. Add the sour cream, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder and dill. Add in the pickles and as much pickle juice as you would like and mix until just combined.