Buttermilk Ranch Dressing and Dip Recipe
Delicious creamy homemade ranch dressing with fresh herbs!Print Pin Rate
Servings: 2 cups - approx.
- 3/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup buttermilk (add more if needed)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder (or 1/2 teaspoon fresh minced garlic)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped flat-leaf parsley leaves (or leave whole if using food processor)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives (or leave whole if using food processor)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill (or leave whole if using food processor)
- 3 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt (or kosher salt)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
To Make by Hand or Using a Mixer
- Whisk together until smooth: mayonnaise, buttermilk and sour cream.
- Add in other ingredients and whisk until combined.
- Add more buttermilk if thinner texture desired.
To Make if Using a Food Processor
- Use multi-purpose (metal "chopping" blade).
- Add all ingredients to bowl and process until smooth, stop and scrape down the bowl half-way through if needed.
- Add more buttermilk if thinner texture is desired.
Tried this recipe?Share it! Tag @epicuricloud - Please Leave A Comment & Rating Below! TY!