Need a Quick, Easy & Cute Halloween Treat Idea?
Halloween is always such a busy time with costumes, parties and parades, but I always want to make a fun festive treat… These delicious no-mix, 3-ingredient treats fit the bill and come together in about 5 minutes! They are delicious with the salty crisp pretzels and the creamy sweet candy kisses! You can pack them up into trick-or-treat bags, fill up jars for teacher or hostess gifts or you can save them all for yourself!
Halloween Candy Corn and Eyeball Pretzel and Kisses Treats
For the Candy Corn Hug Treats You’ll Need:
- Bite Sized Pretzels (Checkerboard Snaps, Minis or round wagon wheel shaped ones all work great!)
- Hershey Hugs Candy Kisses unwrapped
- Candy Corn
For the Eyeball Treats You’ll Need:
- Bite Sized Pretzels
- Hershey Candy Cane Kisses unwrapped (I bought these out-of-season on Amazon)
- in Eyeball Candies I used Wilton brand - You can find these at grocery and craft stores during Halloween season or Amazon off-season
- Preheat oven to 25O degrees F.
- Lay pretzels on baking sheet(s).
- Top with desired Hershey Kisses Candies.
- Place in oven for about 4 minutes or until Kisses are soft and shiny (they should still hold their shape, but can be “smooshed” when topped with candy corn or eyeball)
- Remove from oven and top with either candy corn or eyeball candies.
- Let them cool off and set-up. (You can speed this up in the refrigerator.)
- Store in a cool place in an air-tight container.