Easy & Delicious Homemade Raspberry Vinaigrette Salad Dressing!
It’s thick in texture and sweet with a little tang. We love this with summer salads! One of our favorites is baby spinach, feta cheese crumbles, fresh berries and toasted walnuts or pecans – sometimes we add grilled chicken too!
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1-2 tablespoons honey optional, to taste (depends on sweetness of berries)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt I use coarse kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup oil olive oil or avocado oil
- Puree raspberries and red wine vinegar.
- Add Dijon mustard, honey, salt and pepper.
- While whisking this mixture slowly drizzle in oil to emulsify mixture. (see notes below for using chopper or immersion blender)