Great hack for muddling 6-8 drinks at a time!
Use your KitchenAid Stand Mixer with your flat beater to do all the work for you!
Stand Mixer Muddled Batch Mojitos
Great hack for muddling 6-8 drinks at a time! Use your KitchenAid Stand Mixer with your flat beater to do all the work for you!Print Pin Rate
- Flat Beater (paddle)
- KitchenAid Stand Mixer
- 4 limes cut each lime into 16 little pieces
- 2 cups fresh watermelon pieces ¾ – 1” pieces (peaches, strawberries work well too)
- ¾ cup fresh mint leaves
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 ½ cups white rum or extra sparkling water for "mocktails"
- 1 liter sparkling water club soda
- You may want some lime slices/small watermelon wedges and mint for garnishing.
- Place your lime pieces, watermelon pieces, mint leaves and sugar in bowl of stand mixer.
- Use your flat beater (paddle beater) and start on low speed. (Can throw off a few juicy squirts at the beginning of muddling.)
- Muddle until the sugar has dissolved and the mixture is very juicy – several minutes.
- You can then add your other ingredients to the bowl like a "punch bowl" or pour off into a pitcher. You can strain out the fruit if desired.
Nutrition (approx. data estimated via online nutritional calculator.)
Calories: 176kcal (9%) | Carbohydrates: 19g (6%) | Protein: 1g (2%) | Fat: 0.2g | Saturated Fat: 0.02g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.02g | Sodium: 29mg (1%) | Potassium: 104mg (3%) | Fiber: 1g (4%) | Sugar: 15g (17%) | Vitamin A: 412IU (8%) | Vitamin C: 14mg (17%) | Calcium: 30mg (3%) | Iron: 1mg (6%)
Tried this recipe?Share it! Tag @epicuricloud – Please Leave A Comment & Rating Below! TY!
Watched you on QVC today…..thanks for the idea!
Thanks for watching Barb!