I look forward to making this recipe every St. Patrick’s Day!
Whenever I make my Whiskey Glazed Corned Beef Recipe, I make this corned beef hash and eggs for dinner the next night with the leftover corned beef! I love it with toasted and buttered English muffins! mmm…can’t wait for the next St. Patrick’s Day!
Whiskey Glazed Corned Beef Hash and Eggs
Whenever I make my Whiskey Glazed Corned Beef Recipe, I make this corned beef hash and eggs for dinner the next night with the leftover corned beef! I love it with toasted and buttered English muffins! mmm...can't wait for the next St. Patrick's Day! Cuisine at Home, April, 2007 (slightly adapted)Print Pin Rate
- 1 1/2 cups golden potatoes peeled and diced
- 1 1/2 cups sweet potatoes or yams peeled and diced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup sweet onion chopped
- 1 cup red bell pepper chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes optional
- 2 cups cooked corned beef diced, leftover from Whiskey Glazed Corned Beef
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- salt to taste
- 4 eggs
- chopped parsley if desired
- Leftover whiskey glaze if desired from Whiskey Glazed Corned Beef recipe.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Simmer the potatoes in a saucepan of salted water until they are tender, about 10 minutes, drain and set aside.
- Heat the butter in a large (oven safe) saute pan over medium heat. Add onions, bell pepper and pepper flakes and cook until soft about 5 minutes.
- Add the corned beef, Worcestershire and vinegar. Cook for 2 minutes, stirring to combine.
- Add the potatoes and cream. Cook, gently stirring for another two minutes. Add salt to taste, if desired.
- Use a spoon to make 4 round wells in the hash to hold the eggs. Crack an egg into a small bowl and pour into a well. Repeat with other eggs. Let cook for about 3 minutes to set the bottom of the eggs.
- Transfer to oven to cook eggs to desired doneness. Remove from oven and serve. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and drizzle with leftover whiskey glaze if desired.
Tried this recipe?Share it! Tag @epicuricloud - Please Leave A Comment & Rating Below! TY!
Leave a Reply