These cute treats can be decorated for any occasion or holiday! Here they are decorated like little monster pops for Halloween!
Licorice Tree: How-to-video
Cookie Crumbs “Dirt”: I made cookie crumbs from chocolate sandwich cookies in my food processor or mini-chopper. For this 13-inch platter, I used about 3 cups of crumbs (1/2 package cookies)
Royal Icing for “glueing” candy corn fence: Recipe
Love these cute and easy Halloween treats!!
Cookie & Cream Cheese Truffle Pops
These cute treats can be decorated for any occasion or holiday! Here they are decorated like little monster pops for Halloween! They also look cute topped with mini-chocolate chips or cookie crumbs.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 11 pops
- 2 cups crunchy cookies broken into 1 - 1 1/2 pieces (chocolate sandwich cookies, chocolate biscotti, pretty much any crunchy cookie will work)
- 3 ounces cream cheese cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 10 ounces white chocolate candy melts or white chocolate chips
- 3 teaspoons coconut oil if needed to thin the candy melts/chocolate chips
- candy eyes if making monster pops
- colored sprinkles
- 6 inch pop sticks
- In food processor, process the cookies to make crumbs. Add the cream cheese and process until well combined.
- Use a teaspoon or cookie scoop to scoop about 2-teaspoon portions. Roll into balls. Place on parchment lined baking sheet and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- While chilling, use the microwave (30-second intervals) to melt the candy melts or white chocolate chips. Add coconut oil, a teaspoon at a time to reach desired consistency. Stir until smooth.
- Insert a pop-stick into each truffle ball. Dip and swirl in melted white chocolate. Dip or sprinkle with colored sprinkles and add a candy eye.
- Refrigerate until ready to display and serve.
- Can make several days in advance.
Tried this recipe?Share it! Tag @epicuricloud - Please Leave A Comment & Rating Below! TY!
Leave a Reply