A delicious smoothie with yogurt, banana and berries! You can make in your blender or use your hand/immersion blender!View Recipe
- This is my favorite green smoothie! I like to make it at least twice a week. It's a great way to get lots of greens, fruits and fiber into your diet. I often pour it into a to-go cup and take it on the run. I use lacinato kale which is also known as dinosaur/dino kale, Tuscan kale and black kale.
- Mom’s Cranberry Orange Relish! This recipe has been a staple on our Thanksgiving table for as long as I can remember! It’s fresh and tangy and is so nice alongside all the rich and roasted dishes on the table. I made it with my Mom, Pat, yesterday! It’s only 3 ingredients and it comes together...Read More
- It’s Almost Turkey Time!! We’ve been hosting our family Thanksgiving feast for over 7 years now. We usually host between 25-30 people. Luckily, everyone pitches in! I always make the 2 turkeys, the stuffing (technically dressing as I don’t stuff the birds), the gravy and some other goodies. I know dry brining and spatchcock turkeys...Read More
- This is a smaller version of our favorite Macaroni & Cheese for a Crowd (20-25 people) Recipe. It serves 10-12 people depending upon your serving size. I would say 10-12 people when it’s a side dish and everyone is going to have a generous scoop. If everyone is going to fill up a big bowl-full,...Read More
- This chutney is delicious all throughout Autumn! It’s great as a condiment with chicken and on sandwiches. I really love it with brie cheese on crostini or to top baked brie. This recipes makes a lot. I made 50 crostini (2 baguettes, 2 wedges of brie, 1 bunch chives) for an event and still had...Read More
- No More Hands in the Pumpkin Goop! Watch the Video: See How to Clean your Pumpkin Seeds with your Stand Mixer! How to Roast Your Pumpkin Seeds: When your seeds are all clean, it’s time to roast them up! IF YOUR SEEDS ARE STILL WET, YOU NEED TO DRY THEM: Preheat your oven to 200...Read More