A delicious twist on your regular honey mustard dressing! Pumpkin adds a touch of wonderful fall flavor!
Pumpkin Honey Mustard Dressing
A delicious twist on your regular honey mustard dressing! Pumpkin adds a touch of wonderful fall flavor!Print Pin Rate
Servings: 1 cup (approx.)
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon finely minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves or 1 teaspoon fresh thyme minced fine
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- I like to use a chopper, hand blender or food processor to make this dressing. (The KitchenAid 5-Cup chopper with Whisking Accessory works well.) You can whisk it by hand too.
- Add all ingredients except oil to unit. Run unit on high to mix and drizzle in oil to emulsify.
- Store in an airtight container for up to a week.
Tried this recipe?Share it! Tag @epicuricloud - Please Leave A Comment & Rating Below! TY!