Heavenly Smooth & Creamy!
This is one of my favorite frostings. It’s easy to whip together and delicious with almost any cake and cinnamon rolls too!
I always use this Cream Cheese frosting on my Carrot Cake! Our Favorite Carrot cake recipe here!
Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese room temperature
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 cups powdered sugar plus more if needed
- 2 teaspoons milk plus more if needed
- Using hand mixer (turbo beaters) or stand mixer (flex edge or flat beater), beat the cream cheese and butter together until smooth and fluffy.
- Add vanilla, 1 teaspoon milk and gradually add sugar.
- Add additional 1 teaspoon milk if needed to reach desired consistency.
- Mix until smooth and creamy.