Easy and Delicious!
Thick and creamy strawberry and vanilla milkshake made in the KitchenAid K400 Blender with 16-ounce Personal Blending Jar. I specifically designed this recipe to fit in this jar, but I’m sure you can make in most blenders.
Frozen strawberries, vanilla ice cream, milk and a touch of vanilla extract make this a thick and creamy treat!
Strawberry Vanilla Milkshake - Single Serve
- 6 frozen strawberries medium sized strawberries
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- If using KitchenAid K400 Blender with 16-ounce Personal Blending Jar. Load ingredients with strawberries in the bottom of the jar, then ice cream, milk and vanilla. Screw on blade attachment. Insert filled and assembled jar on blender (ingredients will now be inverted in the jar.) Run using Frozen Drink pre-set program or on medium variable speed.
- If using other blender - Load your ingredients and blend to desired consistency.