Apple Cheddar Flatbread
Apple, cheddar, bacon and arugula make tasty toppings for the fun fall flatbread!Print Pin Rate
- pizza dough
- olive oil
- Italian Seasoning
- Salt & Pepper
- apple thinly sliced
- red onion thinly sliced
- cheddar, gouda or gruyere shredded
- bacon or prosciutto optional
- Use your judgement for how many toppings you like! I make 2 flatbreads from a 1 pound lump of dough.
- Preheat oven 475 degrees F.
- Stretch out your favorite pizza dough.
- Drizzle dough with olive oil, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle on some cheese.
- Top with some of the apples.
- Add the bacon, a little more cheese and a few more apples.
- Drizzle with a little more oil.
- Bake until hot, bubbly and browned.
- Top with some arugula and serve.
Tried this recipe?Share it! Tag @epicuricloud – Please Leave A Comment & Rating Below! TY!
Leave a Reply