Fresh, Crunchy Salad!
I love this salad combination – it’s light and fresh and crunchy! It’s also a nice change from the usual spinach or romaine lettuce salads I often make.
You can customize the ingredients with anything you like or don’t like – kalamata olives, tomatoes and some fresh dill turn this into a yummy Greek style salad!
You can certainly slice this up by hand, but I like to slice all the ingredients right in my food processor – super easy and quick! (When using my KitchenAid 9-Cup EZ Store Food Processor – I slice using the thin slicing disc. I slice the cucumber and onion on low speed and the radishes on high speed.)
Pin this Picture on Pinterest: ⬇️
Cucumber Salad with Radish and Feta
- 2 English (hothouse) cucumbers, thinly sliced see slicing notes
- 3-4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced red onion
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt plus more to taste
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Combine sliced vegetables, Toss with vinegar, oil, pepper and salt. Add more salt to taste. Top with crumbled feta cheese.