I frequently make this dip when demonstrating KitchenAid products on QVC – it is so popular with everyone on-set! It always disappears after the show!
Dill Pickle Dip is one of those quick & easy dips that’s a real crowd pleaser! It’s delicious with good ‘ol ripple potato chips, but also makes a really great burger topping!!
Dill Pickle Dip Recipe
Everyone loves this dip! It's quick and easy to make. I usually serve with potato chips! Also great as a burger topping!Print Pin Rate
- 1 (8 ounce) package philadelphia cream cheese softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced dill 1 teaspoon dried
- 1 cup finely chopped dill pickles I like to use the refrigerated type pickles
- 1-2 tablespoons pickle juice from jar
- You can mix with a hand mixer with turbo beaters or a stand mixer with flex edge beater. I have made with both my KitchenAid Hand Mixer and my KitchenAid Stand Mixer.
- Mix the cream cheese until it is very smooth.
- Add the sour cream, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder and dill.
- Add in the pickles and as much pickle juice as you would like and mix until just combined. (The dip will thicken up a bit when chilled.)
Tried this recipe?Share it! Tag @epicuricloud - Please Leave A Comment & Rating Below! TY!
I enjoy watching you on QVC. You look like you’re having a lot of fun. Excited to try your pickle dip!
Thanks for posting the recipe.
Hi Bill! Thanks for reaching out and watching!! I do enjoy sharing our products and recipes very much! Take care! ( : Tina
If I don’t have fresh dill only dry how much should I use?
Hi Eileen – I think 1 teaspoon dry dill would be good. ( :
Hi, Tina! Wayne and I love Fried Dill Pickles. This dip would be a “deconstructed” version to me. I will surely have to try this! Thanks so much! 🙂
Enjoy Carol (and Wayne) !! We love fried pickles too!
Thank you for the recipe. I love dill pickles and look forward to making this dip. I watch you on Qvc and look forward to listening to your tips on using the kitchen aid mixer.
Hi Loretta! Enjoy! We had it with our dinner tonight! Was yummy!
Can you use dill pickle relish instead of chopping up dill pickles
Hi Fran – I have some dill relish in the fridge right now! It looks like it has a little thickener in it and doesn’t smell quite as “Dilly Fresh” as those refrigerated dill pickles, but I think should work for sure! I haven’t tried this myself, so let us know how you like it!
Hi I have a question about doing hash browns. I have the Kitchen Aid attachment for shredding potatoes and I have tried twice without success. I used the course blade and the potatoes come out mushy and brown. there is know shape to them. Can you tell me what is your procedure and success from start to finish?
Hi Jane – I responded in your FB message. Let me know how your potatoes work out next time.
I often visit Hamtramck Michigan near Detroit. A huge settlement of Polish people. We go there to eat.
The biggest thing about those trips is to come home with a take-out of their famous Dill Pickle Soup. I have 2 recipes for that soup. One has potatoes and chopped dill pickles, the other doesn’t have potatoes. I’m just trying to make you hungry.
You have succeeded Janet! Lol! Very interested in trying Dill Pickle Soup!!