I frequently make this dip when demonstrating KitchenAid products on QVC – it is so popular with everyone on-set! It always disappears after the show!
Dill Pickle Dip is one of those quick & easy dips that’s a real crowd pleaser! It’s delicious with good ‘ol ripple potato chips, but also makes a really great burger topping!!
Dill Pickle Dip Recipe
- 1 (8 ounce) package philadelphia cream cheese softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced dill 1 teaspoon dried
- 1 cup finely chopped dill pickles I like to use the refrigerated type pickles
- 1-2 tablespoons pickle juice from jar
- You can mix with a hand mixer with turbo beaters or a stand mixer with flex edge beater. I have made with both my KitchenAid Hand Mixer and my KitchenAid Stand Mixer.
- Mix the cream cheese until it is very smooth.
- Add the sour cream, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder and dill.
- Add in the pickles and as much pickle juice as you would like and mix until just combined. (The dip will thicken up a bit when chilled.)