Try a Different Dip!
This dip is delicious with tortilla chips, sweet potato chips or fries!
Sriracha, Lime and Honey Dip
This dip is delicious with tortilla chips, sweet potato chips or fries!Print Pin Rate
Servings: 1 cups, approx.
- 6 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1-2 tablespoons sriracha chile sauce (adjust to your taste)
- 2 teaspoons lime zest
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt or (1/4 teaspoon fresh minced garlic and 1/4 teaspoon salt)
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced green onion or chives
- Cream together cream cheese and mayonnaise.
- Add sriracha, lime zest, juice, honey and garlic salt and mix until smooth.
- Stir in green onion.
- Serve with sweet potato or tortilla chips.
Tried this recipe?Share it! Tag @epicuricloud - Please Leave A Comment & Rating Below! TY!
Leave a Reply