Honey, lime and mint take plain old fruit salad to a whole new juicy and delicious level! Combine this fruity-goodness with some creamy vanilla Greek yogurt and you have something pretty special for breakfast, brunch or whenever! Layer it in a cute Mason jar and you can take it with you on-the-go!
Fruit and Yogurt Parfait with Honey, Lime and Mint Recipe
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh mint leaves
- 3 1/2 cups * fruit diced
- 12 ounces vanilla Greek yogurt
* Feel free to use whatever fruit you'd like, I used:
- In a small bowl whisk together lime juice, honey and lime zest.
- Dice the fruit. (I used the KitchenAid® 13-cup Food Processor with Dicing Kit.)
- Toss the fruit in a bowl with as much of the honey lime mixture as you like.
- To assemble: Spoon some yogurt into the bottom of each jar, then spoon in some fruit, then more yogurt, more fruit and a dollop of yogurt to finish it off!