Great to pour over ice cream, yogurt, strawberry shortcake, pound cake, cheesecake, pancakes… Also great to flavor sparkling water, smoothies, cocktails and lemonade! I pureed mine in my KitchenAid 3.5 cup Chopper, but you could use any chopper, food processor or blender.
Simple Strawberry Sauce (No Cook)
- 2 cups fresh strawberries hulled and cut in half
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar (can add more to taste)
- Place all ingredients in chopper, food processor or blender and puree until smooth.
- If desired, pour through a fine mesh, sieve to removed any seeds.
- Store in the refrigerator and use within 3 days.