These adorable cookies are so easy to pull together as they’re only 3 ingredients – you take a short-cut with a cake mix! The cookies come out soft and chewy on the inside and you can customize by using whatever flavor cake mix you like! You can add in nuts, chocolate chips or candies. You can roll them in nonpareils, sprinkles or powdered sugar and you can top them with candies, glaze or frosting – the options are endless!
Spice Cake Mix + Butterscotch Chips
Chocolate Cake Mix + Peanut Butter Chips
Red Velvet Cake Mix + White Chocolate Chips
Yellow Cake Mix + M&Ms
Lemon Cake Mix + Lemon zest + Rolled in Powdered Sugar
I love how cute these are for Valentine’s Day! You could also make festive strawberry cake mix and red velvet cake mix cookies too!! Enjoy! ❤️
3-Ingredient Cake Mix Cookies
- 1 15.25-ounce box cake mix any flavor!
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup oil I used canola
- candies, nuts, chocolate chips, sprinkles... optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheets with parchment paper, silicone liners or grease.
- Mix together cake mix, eggs and oil. (add any mix-ins if you want, 1 cup)
- Chill dough for 25-30 minutes. (if possible, as dough is sticky.)
- Scoop the dough. I used at 1-tablespoon cookie scoop sprayed with non-stick spray. Roll into ball with your hands. Roll in any toppings if desired. Place about 2-inches apart on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes. The edges and top will be set, the center will be a little soft.
- Remove and top with any toppings, allow to cool. Store in air-tight container.