This dip is blushing it’s so good!
Grab your favorite dipper and scoop into this warm, creamy, cheesy chicken Alfredo dip! Its blush color comes from fire roasted tomatoes.
It’s easy to make with: shredded chicken, (I shred mine with my KitchenAid Hand or Stand Mixer) cream cheese, a jar of prepared Alfredo sauce, some fresh extra garlic and Parmesan & mozzarella cheeses!
Once it comes comes out of the oven – all golden brown and bubbly – top it with some fresh basil, then gather some friends and enjoy! (…maybe with some sparkling blush wine!)
Blush Chicken Alfredo Dip
- 1 8-ounce brick cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning blend
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced garlic
- 1 16-ounce jar alfredo sauce
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese divided
- 1 14.5-ounce can diced, fire roasted tomatoes drained
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil leaves optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees - (Oven rack in lower middle position.)
- Use mixer to mix together cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, pepper and garlic. Add in alfredo sauce, slowly, and mix until well combined. Scrape bowl to make sure all cream cheese is mixed in.
- Then mix in chicken, 1 cup of the mozzarella and the drained diced fire roasted tomatoes
- Pour the mixture into a 2-quart baking dish and top with the remaining mozzarella cheese. Bake uncovered for 30 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
- If desired, top with fresh basil and serve with your favorite dippers. (see notes)