Super Crispy – No Flipping – Perfectly Melted – Amazing Grilled Cheese Sandwiches!!
Air Fryer Grilled Cheese Sandwiches are the best! They come out so crispy on the outside, tender and melty on the inside!
You don’t have to babysit and flip them and hope that the cheese will melt all the way through before the bread burns on the outside! And you can make 4 sandwiches at once! (Capacity may very depending upon your specific air fryer.)
Step 1: Assemble the sandwiches – with whatever cheese(s) and fillings you like.
Step 2: Brush some melted butter on both sides.
Step 3: Arrange in Air Fryer Basket
Step 4: Air Fry them!
In my KitchenAid Air Fry Countertop Oven – I cook them for about 5 minutes at 350 degrees F. In this particular oven I don’t need to flip them – the large fan is at the back, hitting all sides at once. You may need to adjust for your particular air fryer.
…and I can keep them warm in the oven while I heat up the tomato soup!
Yessss Please!! Look at that Cheese!
Amazing Air Fryer Grilled Cheese
- Air Fryer
- 8 slices bread
- 8 slices cheese I used American
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- Preheat Air Fryer – I set mine to 350 degrees.
- Assemble sandwiches with whatever cheese and fillings you like.
- Brush both sides of sandwiches with melted butter.
- Arrange in air fryer basket ( I can fit 4 in mine. )
- Air Fry for about 6 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the bread is golden brown and crispy.