Classic Chicken Dish Transformed!
Chicken Cordon Bleu originated in Switzerland! But you can enjoy all the flavors of the classic chicken dish right in your own home! Chicken, ham and Swiss cheese combine in this savory, melty-cheesy and creamy dip! Dig in with some crunchy crostini, veggies or your favorite dippers!
This is the perfect dip to make when you have some ham leftover from your big holiday celebrations. – Christmas, Easter, Great Uncle Fred’s Birthday ( : When I don’t have leftover ham, I just ask the nice folks at the deli counter to cut me a few slices about a 1/4-inch thick.
Pin this Picture on Pinterest: ⬇️
Chicken Cordon Bleu Dip
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese softened
- 1 16-ounce jar alfredo sauce
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken see note
- 2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup finely diced ham - 1/4" dice see note
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion plus extra for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together cream cheese and Alfredo sauce. (I use a hand or stand mixer.) Stir in chicken, Swiss cheese, Parmesan cheese, ham, mustard, pepper and green onion. Pour and spread into 2-quart baking dish.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until hot, bubbly and browned around the edges. Garnish with additional sliced green onions if desired. Serve with your favorite dippers. I serve with crostini and celery sticks.