Shred the chicken & mix the dip right in your stand mixer!
Classic buffalo chicken dip! It’s a favorite for sure – super tasty – not too spicy! We have it every Christmas Eve at our “Feast of 7 Appetizers” holiday get together!
Scoop in with whatever you like! Carrot and celery sticks or scooped chips!
Shred warm, moist chicken right in your stand mixer! I simmered my chicken (poached) in salted water. (Cut in half if large.) Place still warm chicken (drained) in stand mixer and use the flat beater on low speed to shred. Remove chicken and use same bowl to mix the dip.
Smooth out your cream cheese. I like the flex edge beater for this!
Add blue cheese dressing, hot sauce & mozzarella cheese! Mix on lowest speed to start.
Mix it up! – make sure to stop and scrape with a spatula to get all the cream cheese mixed in.
Add the chicken back to the mixture and mix to combine!
Spread in a 2-quart casserole and top with more cheesy goodness!
Grab some friends and dig in!
Perfect for Pinning: ⬇️
Buffalo Chicken Dip (Stand Mixer)
- 1 8-ounce brick cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup hot sauce I used Crystal
- 1 cup blue cheese dressing I used Marie's - refrigerated type
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese divided
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken see note
- carrot, celery sticks, scoop chips suggestions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat cream cheese in mixer until smooth and creamy. I like to use the flex edge beater.
- Add hot sauce, blue cheese dressing and 1 1/2 cups of the mozzarella cheese. Mix on lowest speed. Stop and scrape the bowl. Mix until combined.
- Add the chicken and stir to mix.
- Pour into 2 quart baking dish and top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve with carrot and celery sticks and/or scoop chips.