Mom’s Cranberry Orange Relish!
This recipe has been a staple on our Thanksgiving table for as long as I can remember!
It’s fresh and tangy and is so nice alongside all the rich and roasted dishes on the table. I made it with my Mom, Pat, yesterday!
It’s only 3 ingredients and it comes together perfectly with a chopper or food processor. We like to make it a day or so in advance so all the flavors meld.
Step-by-Step Recipe Photo Directions:
- 2 12-ounce bags fresh cranberries rinsed
- 1 orange (thinner skinned*) cut into about 16 pieces and seeded, thinner skinned*
- 1 1/2 - 2 cups sugar will adjust to taste
- Chop the cranberries and orange pieces to a fine texture in batches in your chopper or food processor.
- Pour into a bowl and stir in 1 1/2 cups sugar.
- Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or up to 3 days in advance.
- Stir occasionally and add more sugar as desired.