KitchenAid Recipe - I make this is my chopper or food processorPrint Rate
Servings: 2 cups - approx.
- 2 cups frozen edamame thawed
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup miso paste
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 3 teaspoons light soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic peeled
- 1 teaspoon sriracha hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- Combine all ingredients except olive oil in chopper or food processor.
- Set to Puree and process, while pureeing drizzle in oil through drizzle basin or feed tube of food processor.
- Scrape sides and bottom of Bowl and Process for 3 minutes or until smooth.
Tried this recipe?Share it! Tag @epicuricloud - Please Leave A Comment & Rating Below! TY!
Leave a Reply