Need a Quick, Easy & Cute Halloween Treat Idea?
Halloween is always such a busy time with costumes, parties and parades, but I always want to make a fun festive treat… These delicious no-mix, 3-ingredient treats fit the bill and come together in about 5 minutes! They are delicious with the salty crisp pretzels and the creamy sweet candy kisses! You can pack them up into trick-or-treat bags, fill up jars for teacher or hostess gifts or you can save them all for yourself!
Halloween Candy Corn and Eyeball Pretzel and Kisses Treats
Easy & Fun Halloween Treats! 3-Ingredients: Pretzels + Kisses + Candy Topper No mixing required.Print Pin Rate
For the Candy Corn Hug Treats You’ll Need:
- Bite Sized Pretzels (Checkerboard Snaps, Minis or round wagon wheel shaped ones all work great!)
- Hershey Hugs Candy Kisses unwrapped
- Candy Corn
For the Eyeball Treats You’ll Need:
- Bite Sized Pretzels
- Hershey Candy Cane Kisses unwrapped (I bought these out-of-season on Amazon)
- in Eyeball Candies I used Wilton brand - You can find these at grocery and craft stores during Halloween season or Amazon off-season
- Preheat oven to 25O degrees F.
- Lay pretzels on baking sheet(s).
- Top with desired Hershey Kisses Candies.
- Place in oven for about 4 minutes or until Kisses are soft and shiny (they should still hold their shape, but can be “smooshed” when topped with candy corn or eyeball)
- Remove from oven and top with either candy corn or eyeball candies.
- Let them cool off and set-up. (You can speed this up in the refrigerator.)
- Store in a cool place in an air-tight container.
Tried this recipe?Share it! Tag @epicuricloud - Please Leave A Comment & Rating Below! TY!
They are so cute!