I find myself making these easy little olive nibbles all the time throughout the holidays. They are the perfect addition to a nice cheese board, antipasto or crudité platter. They are crazy simple to make and you won’t believe they start as a simple can of black olives.
We all gear up for heavy-duty feasting with the extended family over the holidays, but sometimes the perfect celebration involves a few friends, some delectable nibbles and a nice glass of wine. aaah…I can almost feel the relaxation coming on…
Herb and Garlic Roasted Olives:
1. Drain olives 2. Add olive oil, garlic and herbs 3. Roast
PERFECT FOR PINNING ⬇
Thank you for spending some time in the cloud with me! I hope you enjoy the recipe! Tina ( :
Thanks again for the cute glasses UncommonGoods! They are so much fun!
Herb and Garlic Roasted Olives
- 3 (6-ounce) cans large pitted olives drained
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine ingredients in 2-quart or 13 x 9 x 2 baking dish.
- Roast for 40-45 minutes or until wrinkled all over, stirring occasionally.
- Store in refrigerator. Can be made several days in advance.