Savory Whipped Cream!
Use this light and fluffy horseradish whipped cream anywhere you’d use horseradish sauce! It’s great with any kind of roasted beef, delicious with ham and roasted vegetables. Also makes a great dip for shrimp and all sorts of other things!
Horseradish Whipped Cream
- 1 cup heavy "whipping" cream very cold
- 1/2 teaspoon salt plus more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, snipped optional
- You can whip the cream by hand or use a stand or hand mixer with whisk accessory. I used my KitchenAid 5 Cup Chopper with Whisking Accessory.
- Whip the cream part-way. Add the salt, pepper and horseradish and continue to whip until desired consistency.
- Store in refrigerator. You can easily double or triple the ingredients for a larger batch. You can make several hours in advance. (I have made it a day in advance - it deflates a tiny bit, but is just fine.)