Sundae for breakfast!
Don’t feel guilty! This frozen treat is made from: frozen fruits, Greek yogurt and honey, blended together into a smooth and creamy Pineapple and Banana “Frozen Yogurt” treat!
Top your “froyo” with a drizzle of honey and some granola for a healthy sundae! Great for breakfast or anytime!
Blend your Pineapple and Banana “Frozen Yogurt” in your food processor or high powered blender with tamper.
Pin this Picture on Pinterest: ⬇️
Pineapple & Banana Frozen Yogurt
- 2 frozen bananas - 1/2 inch slices or 1" pieces
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks - 1" pieces
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt*
- 1 tablespoon honey plus additional for topping
- granola if desired, for topping
- In food processor (with metal multi-purpose blade) or high powered blender with tamper.
- Pulse frozen frozen banana and pineapple chunks, until broken up into small pieces. Scrape down the container.
- Add yogurt and honey.
- Pulse, then run on high until desired texture.