Recipe Courtesy of: Carole A. Haffey, Food StylistPrint Pin Rate
Servings: 1 cups total
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt I use coarse kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2/3 cup oil olive oil or avocado oil
- Puree raspberries and red wine vinegar.
- Add Dijon mustard, salt and pepper.
- While whisking this mixture slowly drizzle in oil to emulsify mixture.
KitchenAid Chopper (Mini Food Processor) I use my KitchenAid Chopper to make this recipe. If you have the 5-cup unit with the Whisking Accessory, this is how I make it: Use the Multi-Purpose blade for pureeing the raspberries and vinegar. Then, take that blade out and put in the whisking accessory (just press down right on top of the puree.) You can add half the oil with the puree, then running the unit on the puree speed, add the rest of the oil, little by little, through the drizzle basin. If you don’t have the Whisking Accessory, you can use the Multi-Purpose blade the whole time, just use the drizzle basin to add all the oil.
Tried this recipe?Share it! Tag @epicuricloud - Please Leave A Comment & Rating Below! TY!