2 sweet doggies and 1 human agree…
These truffles are a tasty treat! Ha!! Yes of course I tried them! 5 ingredients in your food processor + no baking = a no brainer delicious doggie treat for your furry friends! (and humans too!)
Ruff, Ruff Truffles: Pumpkin & Peanut Butter Dog Treats
These soft doggie treats with pumpkin and peanut butter come together quickly in a food processor.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 24 Doggie Truffles
- 2/3 cup finely shredded unsweetened coconut divided
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- Put 1/3 cup of the coconut in a bowl (you will roll the truffles in this when done.)
- Place the remaining coconut, peanut butter, pumpkin, coconut oil and oats in the bowl of food processor fitted with multi-purpose blade.
- Pulse a few times, then run on high for 30 seconds.
- Stop and scrape down mixture.
- Run on high for another 30 seconds.
- Repeat this until the mixture forms a crumbly texture that will hold together when squeezed in your hand.
- Scoop 1-tablespoon portions, squeeze in your hand to compress, roll into a ball and roll, pressing into the reserved coconut.
- Store in refrigerator.
Tried this recipe?Share it! Tag @epicuricloud - Please Leave A Comment & Rating Below! TY!