It’s a Teddy Bear Beach Party!!
These Summer Beach Bear Cookies were so much fun to make!! They would be a hit at your next summery, beach or pool party! The kids or grandkids would have so much fun making these on a rainy day or as an activity at a party!
I found the decorating idea here, but I didn’t care for their cookie recipe. I used my favorite sugar cookie recipe – My Grandma Appolonia’s Recipe! You can use whatever cookie recipe your prefer – or just pick up some store bought cookies! The fun is in the decorating!
Summer Beach Bear Cookies
These cookies were so much fun to make! They would be a hit at any summer beach or pool party! The kids or grandkids would have so much fun making these!Print Pin Rate
- 1 batch baked sugar cookies
- bear shaped cookies "Teddy Grahams"
- fish shaped graham cookies "Goldfish Grahams-Vanilla cupcake"
- gummy ring candies
- gummy strips or thin taffy candies "AirHeads"
- umbrella party picks
- cake decorating - pearls "Wilton - sprinkles - sugar pearls"
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-4 tablespoons hot water
- blue food coloring
- Prepare or buy your favorite sugar cookies. Link to my favorite recipe in Notes below.
- Mix frosting: Use a hand or stand mixer to mix softened butter with powdered sugar and vanilla extract. Add water 1 tablespoon at a time to reach desired texture. Add a drop of two of blue food coloring to reach desired color.
- Frost cookies and decorate!
My favorite Sugar Cookie Recipe: https://www.epicuricloud.com/recipe/recipe-roots-grandma-appolonias-travel-cookies/ Tip: Contain all the cookie decorating pieces in a muffin tin.
Tried this recipe?Share it! Tag @epicuricloud - Please Leave A Comment & Rating Below! TY!
Cute idea, and easy! Thanks for posting.
Hi Helen!! Thanks for stopping by!
These are so adorable! Thank you for sharing.