These no-bake energy balls are easy to make with only 6 wholesome ingredients! They make a great snack to grab and go when you need a little protein and energy! Great for post-workout!
Peanut Butter Cup Energy Balls
These no-bake energy balls are easy to make with only 6 wholesome ingredients! They make a great snack to grab and go when you need a little protein and energy! Great for post-workout!Print Pin Rate
Servings: 19 1-tablespoon balls
- 1 cup pitted dates see note
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup peanut butter plus more if needed
- 2/3 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- You'll need to use a food processor, blender or chopper to mix up these energy balls
- Add dates to unit and pulse to chop up. Add salt and vanilla and pulse to mix in.
- Add peanut butter and oats and continue to mix, stopping and scraping the bowl a few times.
- Add the chocolate chips last and pulse until mixed in. Test to see if mixture will hold together when pressed with your hand. If needed mix in another 1-2 tablespoons peanut butter.
- Use a tablespoon measuring spoon or cookie scoop to scoop out 1 tablespoon portions. Squeeze the portion in your hand to help it hold together, then roll into a ball.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for a couple days or refrigerate for up to a week.
The dates need to be soft and fresh for them to chop up nicely. (and to hold together in the ball shape.) If your dates are a little dried out, you can pour some hot water over them for about 10 minutes to rehydrate them. Drain well before using. There will be a little extra moisture in the recipe if doing this. If it seems too moist, you can mix in a little more of the oats. (Start with 1 tablespoon.)
Tried this recipe?Share it! Tag @epicuricloud - Please Leave A Comment & Rating Below! TY!