White Chocolate "Mousse" Recipe
Super easy white chocolate "mousse" - It's delicious and fluffy and as easy as whipping cream! ("Mousse" in parenthesis as it's not a technical mousse with eggs.)Print Pin Rate
Servings: 2 cups - approx.
- 6 ounces white chocolate chips
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Place white chocolate chips in a heat proof bowl.
- Heat heavy cream in a heavy saucepan over medium heat until bubbles form around the edge of the pan - do not boil.
- Take off heat, pour hot cream over white chocolate chips and stir until melted.
- Refrigerate the mixture for 2 hours -to- 2 days. Must be very cold.
- When ready to whip, pour the chilled mixture into mixer bowl and use whisk to whip to desired consistency. (Tip: You can chill mixer bowl too for quicker whipping!)
- Holds up well for a day in refrigerator.
Tried this recipe?Share it! Tag @epicuricloud - Please Leave A Comment & Rating Below! TY!