This is such a fun, fast dessert!! It’s great when you’re hanging out all casual-like with your family or a bunch of friends! Plop this hot skillet down, grab a giant stack of napkins and everyone digs in! Use a graham cracker to scoop up the melty chocolate chips, the gooey toasted marshmallows and the molten peanut butter candies! Perfect for game night, movie night or a sleepover!
You can also make an even more simple version here with just chocolate chips and marshmallows (or Peeps!)
Peanut Butter Skillet S'mores Nachos
- 1 sleeve (8 full crackers) graham crackers broken into 16 squares
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter candies or chips
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup/sauce
- 3 tablespoon peanut butter melted in microwave
- Arrange oven rack to lower center position. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. (If using countertop oven, arrange rack to lowest position and preheat oven to 350 degrees.)
- In 10-inch cast iron skillet (or other oven proof dish) layer graham crackers, chocolate chips, peanut butter candies and mini marshmallows.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes or until the chocolate chips are melted and the marshmallows are toasted. Drizzle with melted peanut butter and chocolate sauce.