The perfect dip for fall apples!
This light, fluffy and creamy apple dip is perfect for fall! It’s easy to make and whips up in 10 minutes or less!
Slice up some crispy apples and get ready to dip, dunk and scoop!
Whipped Caramel Toffee Dip
This light, fluffy and creamy apple dip is perfect for fall! It's easy to make and whips up in 10 minutes or less! Slice up some crispy apples and get ready to dip, dunk and scoop!Print Pin Rate
Servings: 3 cups (approx.)
Whipped Cream Mixture:
- 1 cup heavy "whipping" cream very cold
- 1 tablespoon instant vanilla pudding mix
Cream Cheese Mixture:
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup caramel syrup plus additional for garnish
- 1/2 cup toffee bits plus additional for garnish
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Whipped Cream Mixture: Combine cold heavy cream and pudding mix and whip until stiff peaks form. (You can whip by hand with a whisk or use a mixer with whisk/whip attachment or whip in a chopper.)
- Cream Cheese Mixture: In another bowl beat together cream cheese, vanilla and brown sugar until smooth. Then mix in caramel syrup, toffee bits and salt.
- Mix half the whipped cream mixture into the cream cheese mixture. Fold in the rest of the whipped cream by hand so it stays fluffy.
- Spoon into a bowl and serve with apple slices and/or pretzels. Can be made up to 2-days in advance. Refrigerate.
Note: The instant vanilla pudding mix helps to stabilize the whipped cream so you can make the dip in advance and it will stay nice and fluffy for a day or two.
Tried this recipe?Share it! Tag @epicuricloud - Please Leave A Comment & Rating Below! TY!