The perfect dip for fall apples!
This light, fluffy and creamy apple dip is perfect for fall! It’s easy to make and whips up in 10 minutes or less!
Slice up some crispy apples and get ready to dip, dunk and scoop!
Whipped Caramel Toffee Dip
This light, fluffy and creamy apple dip is perfect for fall! It's easy to make and whips up in 10 minutes or less! Slice up some crispy apples and get ready to dip, dunk and scoop!Print Pin Rate
Servings: 3 cups (approx.)
Whipped Cream Mixture:
- 1 cup heavy "whipping" cream very cold
- 1 tablespoon instant vanilla pudding mix
Cream Cheese Mixture:
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup caramel syrup plus additional for garnish
- 1/2 cup toffee bits plus additional for garnish
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Whipped Cream Mixture: Combine cold heavy cream and pudding mix and whip until stiff peaks form. (You can whip by hand with a whisk or use a mixer with whisk/whip attachment or whip in a chopper.)
- Cream Cheese Mixture: In another bowl beat together cream cheese, vanilla and brown sugar until smooth. Then mix in caramel syrup, toffee bits and salt.
- Mix half the whipped cream mixture into the cream cheese mixture. Fold in the rest of the whipped cream by hand so it stays fluffy.
- Spoon into a bowl and serve with apple slices and/or pretzels. Can be made up to 2-days in advance. Refrigerate.
Note: The instant vanilla pudding mix helps to stabilize the whipped cream so you can make the dip in advance and it will stay nice and fluffy for a day or two.
Tried this recipe?Share it! Tag @epicuricloud - Please Leave A Comment & Rating Below! TY!
Ok, wrote it down. Got to get some apples. Sounds great.
Thanks!! Enjoy!! 🍎🍏
Your recipes are the greatest
Thanks Nancy – Sweet of you to say!!
Thank You so much for this great recipes you give us. Your recipes always turn out great. I watch your live shows on QVC ever time you are on.
Thanks so much Sherl! Thanks for watching!
Made for our church women’s meeting .. everyone loved it .. Thank you..
YAY! That’s great! Thanks for letting me know!
I really enjoy your videos and your appearances on qvc. Can’t wait to try this! How can I keep the apples from turning brown?
Hi Michelle! Thanks for watching! I find certain apples don’t brown as quickly as other. Granny Smith seem to stay nice longer than others. You can also keep your apples submerged in some lemon water or sprite (works too!) until you’re ready to serve. You’ll need to pat them dry.
I made this for a party & it is excellent! Recipe makes a ton! I’m making this again for a brunch. I served with gala & Granny Smith apples. Preferred the galas because the dip is sweet. Thanks for a great fall party recipe. P.s. I left the skins on my sliced apples & soaked them in ice water with a little kosher salt. Rinsed. They stayed white. I’m going to be making your cinnamon rolls too!
So glad you enjoyed!! Great tip for the apples! ooh! Love the cinnamon rolls!
Love all your recipes! Thanks for posting.
Thanks Mary Ellen!! Appreciate your saying so! <3
This was a hit at book club! I’ll be making this again soon!
Glad to hear Stacey – Hope you and the family are doing well!!