A fun and easy Halloween dinner idea!
Here are a few more fun Halloween Ideas:
- Nonstick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef 90/10*
- 1/4 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 cup finely minced onion
- 1 teaspoon minced/pressed garlic
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 12 Spanish queen olives w/ pimento cut in half horizontally
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 1 package Refrigerated Crescent Sheet or Crescent Rolls
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spray large baking sheet (approx. 12” x 17”) lightly with non-stick cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
- In large bowl combine: ground beef, breadcrumbs, milk, onion, garlic, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning and egg. Mix until combined and form into 2 teaspoon measured meatballs. Press an olive half; cut side up into the meatball until level with the meatball.
- Warm marinara sauce in saucepan over low heat.
- Unroll crescent dough onto flat surface, long side facing you. If using traditional perforated crescent dough, pinch together perforations.
- Use your hands to press dough into approx. 14” x 12” rectangle. Cut vertically into 3 equal columns and cut horizontally into 4 equal rows to form 12 rectangles.
- Place two meatballs, olive side up, into the center of each rectangle about ½” inch apart. Pinch together the two end sides of the dough and the center between the meatballs.
- Place on prepared baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes or until crescent dough is cooked to golden brown and meatball reaches 160 degrees F (using a food thermometer.)
- When peepers are done, remove from oven serve with marinara sauce for dipping. They’re creep-i-licious!!
*Using a higher fat ratio ground beef may cause the meatballs to give off more juices when baking and could effect texture and/or cook time. You could precook the meatballs for about 7 minutes and then proceed with the recipe. If short on time, use thawed frozen meatballs.
Tried this recipe?Share it! Tag @epicuricloud - Please Leave A Comment & Rating Below! TY!