Light and refreshing Autumn cocktail- Super simple to make!
Make one cocktail for yourself or a whole pitcher to share at your fall event! You can combine the diced apples, wine and apple juice in advance and keep in the refrigerator. The flavors will combine nicely and you can just pour when you’re ready to enjoy and top with your favorite bubbly! I enjoy mine topped with Prosecco and garnished with a cinnamon stick.
Honeycrisp Wine Spritz
- diced apple 1/2 to 1 apple per serving
- 2 parts white wine chilled
- 1 part apple juice chilled
- 1/2 part sparkling wine, sparkling water or sparkling cider chilled
- cinmamon sticks optional
- Add diced apple to glass(es) or pitcher.
- Add chilled white wine and apple juice.
- If you like you can mix this part ahead of time, then chill and finish when ready to serve.
- Top each serving with sparkling wine, sparkling water or sparkling cider.
- Garnish if desired with a cinnamon stick.