Your Favorite Nashville Hot Honey Chicken…in a DIP!
All the flavors of Nashville Hot Honey Chicken combine with creamy cheeses and bacon to create an irresistible dip! Get your scoopers ready! This Hot Honey Chicken Dip is perfect for the big game, tailgate or any get together! You can even cook it and keep it warm in a mini-slow cooker. You can totally adjust the “Hot” factor in this dip, by adding more or less hot sauce! As written the dip has mild heat that balances nicely with the touch of honey and creamy cheeses.
See the notes at the end of the recipe for instructions on how to easily shred the chicken and then mix the dip with your hand or stand mixer! Love, love, love this method!
Other Chicken Dips you May Enjoy:
Hot Honey Chicken Dip
- 2 chicken breasts, shredded see note
- 1 (8-ounce) brick cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons honey +more for topping
- 3 tablespoons hot sauce more to taste
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheese (I used 1 cup cheddar + 1 cup pepper jack) +more for topping
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic or 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 strips cooked bacon, chopped +more for topping
- 3 tablespoons green onions, thinly sliced +more for topping
- crostini, chips, crackers or veggies for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- If you are shredding your chicken with your mixer (see note) – use the flat beater – shred warm chicken breasts, then add other ingredients and mix.
- If you are adding already shredding chicken, I would mix all the other ingredients first and add the chicken last, so it doesn't get overly shredded.
- Scoop and spread into 2 quart baking dish and top with about 1/4 cup additional cheese, if desired.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Garnish with honey, bacon and green onion, if desired.Serve with toasted baguette crostini, chips or veggies.
Leave a Reply