My Current Favorite Shave Ice Recipe!
Made with the NEW KitchenAid Shave Ice Attachment!
1 min. VIDEO ⬇️ Shows the process and the delicious Final Result! ↘️
What is Shave Ice?
Shave Ice vs Snow Cone:
Shave Ice is a light fluffy snow-like texture that is shaved right before eating unlike snow cones which are compressed with hard crunchy ice bits and pieces.
Some great Shave Ice Blogs I Found:
How to Use KitchenAid Shave Ice Attachment:
Shave Ice Shortcuts:
You can freeze more than just water to shave with your KitchenAid Shave Ice Attachment!
For this recipe, I use store-bought strawberry lemonade. I have also frozen: various juices, coffee, as well as, some dairy combinations! You can even freeze smushed ripe banana!
For topping your shave ice, you can certainly make all sorts of homemade syrups, you can also buy shave ice syrups from on-line stores, but there are lots of store bought options out there too! I found this strawberry puree syrup in the “cocktail mixer” section of my grocery store, check the ice cream toppings section too!
Want more ideas for Shave Ice? ⬇️ (link will take you to another page of ideas & tips) Coffee creations & Cosmo Cocktail!
Strawberry Lemonade Dream Shave Ice
- 1 KitchenAid Shave Ice Attachment
- 1 KitchenAid Stand Mixer
- 7 oz strawberry lemonade* see notes
- 2.5 oz (scoop) vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoons strawberry syrup* see notes
- 2 strawberries, chopped optional garnish
Prep & Freeze Ice Molds
- Pour 7-ounces strawberry lemonade into each ice mold cup. And freeze for 12+ hours or until solid frozen. (each "ice mold cup" makes about 1 pint shave ice or about 1 serving)
Shave & Top
- Place a scoop of ice cream in each bowl (1 per serving). Bowl should be large enough to hold ice cream + pint of shaved ice.
- Follow manufacturer directions to shave your frozen strawberry lemonade ice puck over the ice cream.
- Pour strawberry puree syrup over shave ice/
- Garnish with strawberries if desired.