Easy homemade salsa you can make in your food processor!
Easy Homemade Salsa
Easy homemade salsa you can make in your food processor!Print Pin Rate
Servings: 2 cups salsa (approx.)
- 2 1" x 1" pieces red onion
- 1 clove garlic peeled and trimmed
- 1/2 jalapeno, seeded and cut into 1" pieces
- 2-3 sprigs fresh cilantro leaves about 3 tablespoons leaves, very dry
- 4 large fresh Roma (plum) tomatoes, each cut into 8 pieces approx. 3.5 cups
- 1/2 lime
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt plus more to taste
- Set up food processor with metal multipurpose blade.
- With food processor running on high speed, drop onion, garlic, jalapeño and cilantro in through top feed tube. Mince until fine.
- Add tomatoes, juice of half lime, cumin and salt. Run on low, then pulse until desired texture. Taste and season with additional salt if desired.
- Store in air-tight container for up to 5 days.
Tried this recipe?Share it! Tag @epicuricloud - Please Leave A Comment & Rating Below! TY!