Want to make delicious pumpkin bread, but need a super simple recipe?
Try this recipe! It’s super easy with just 4 ingredients! – my shortcut version of pumpkin bread – you can check out my totally from scratch recipe below. I do highly recommend making my Whipped Pumpkin Maple Butter to slather on this bread – such a delicious treat!
I love fall and everything pumpkin flavored! Here are just a few of my other pumpkin recipes – including my traditional pumpkin bread recipe! (for more pumpkin recipes – including some great pet treats – just type “pumpkin” into the search bar at the top of the site.
A Few of my Pumpkin Recipes:
- 2 – 8" x 4" loaf pans
- 1 15.25-ounce box spice cake mix
- 1 15-ounce can pumpkin puree not pumpkin pie filling
- 3 large eggs lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Grease bottoms of loaf pans.
- Stir together cake mix, pumpkin puree, eggs and vanilla until just combined. (I either use my hand mixer or stir together by hand.)
- Divide evenly into prepared loaf pans.
- Bake for 28-33 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean and the sides of the bread are starting to pull away from the pan.
- Cool in pan for 5-10 minutes before removing to cooling rack.